RM vs 1N2D (April 6 & 13)
Been busy with work but hey. I’m still here.
First the two RM episodes:
- I like the fact that they were given partners. They are better like that than when they work together. Running Man’s teamwork isn’t really that great.
- The challenges are fun because of the time pressure.
- I like the whole Mafia concept better than the cross country tour. I like the idea of a spy better.
- Mongji and Dongjun’s noona-dongsaeng relationship. It feels like Joong Ki’s character is back through Dongjun’s ambitious antics.
- Kim Min Jong’s acting. Love it.
- Suk Jin wins a mission!
- The anonymous questionnaire being not so anonymous.
- Again, RM can’t seem to get the members equal airtime. On the cross country tour, Jong Kook and Suk Jin’s team seem to be missing. Too focused on Jae Suk and Seung Soo.
- They are out to get one another again. I mean, I know that it’s supposed to be funny but it’s getting too mainstream for them. I feel like RM relies on only that these days.
The two 1N2D episodes:
- Again, 1N2D nailed it! They’re fun even though they don’t even try.
- The loyalty theme is spot on.
- Junho and Jongmin out to get each other. The sibling rivalry is cute. I just wish they won’t take it too far.
- I love how they fight/bargain/compromise with the PD.
- The managers take a break!
- Junho’s cheating. 1N2D has become more livelier because of him.
- It’s sad to see Joo Hyuk being treated like that. He deserves to be treated with respect but he doesn’t seem to get that.
- April 6 episode: RM Wins. The 1N2D episode left me hanging. I had to wait for the next episode. RM on that episode was fun. I just wish they had equal time.
- April 13 episode: TIE. 1N2D and RM are both fun in their own ways last episode. I love the Mafia theme and I love the loyalty theme.
RM seems to be getting it slowly. What if they do what 1N2D does for an episode and 1N2D does the spy thing. Let’s see what happens with that :)